Friday, February 09, 2007

Sunrise on the Emerald Coast

Sunrise on Seagrove Beach

My wife has become quite accomplished at taking excellent photographs with the digital camera we recently purchased and has determinedly taken it out each morning for her daily walk at dawn. Again, as many of you may already know, I don't do the dawn's early light very often. To be more exact I NEVER get up that early, so it's great having someone out covering the dawn patrol on the most beautiful stretch of coastline this side of Fiji. I kid you not.

This morning I was asked to download the contents of today's sunrise from the camera and admire one of the most beautiful mornings yet. Well I gotta admit she warn't exageratin' none t'all.

So for today I just wanted to share the beauty which is our home here on the magnificent Emerald Coast of Florida. Enjoy it y'all.






1 comment:

beamis said...

Connie responds: "Thanks Steve, no talent on my end though, just point and shoot and a patient husband to weed through my many photos. Technology is great and God's creation even better. Glad you enjoyed them."